Multiple Choice Questions:
Exam MCQs will have the same setup as the module quizzes, but are specially designed to cover key concepts in the IHP course. Each MCQ is different from your quizzes, so be alert and answer the questions carefully.
You should use the module quizzes as practice to understand the material and develop your critical thinking skills. This will help you better prepare for the exam and answer questions accurately.
We will present you with five case studies, and you will be required to answer questions based on them. Be sure to revise the Functional Medicine in Practice module, as well as the Integrative Interventions sections of the course.
These case studies typically present a real-world scenario, where we ask you to apply the concepts you have learned to solve the problem.
- Completion of all 12 IHP modules
- Submission of all module case studies
- Registration on the IIM exam registration page
What to expect
- Examination fully online
- Questions are based on all modules in the IHP course
- Revise your end of module quizzes for better understanding of concepts
- Understand how to use the functional medicine timeline and matrix
- Think critically and identify the most appropriate answer for each situation
- Exam percentage of 70% to pass
- 80% average should be reached to qualify for our fellowship/membership program
Now go forth and make the world a healthier place!
IHP Course List